Many companies and foundations in the United States will match gifts their employees make to non-profit organizations such as Opera Naples.
With Matching Gifts, You Can Double Or Triple Your Contribution
Ask your personnel office if your company offers a matching gift program, and secure the appropriate form to making your contribution. Please note that retired employees often are eligible for matching gifts, too.
Help Secure The Future Of Opera Naples Through Planned And Endowed Gifts
Planned gifts for charitable organizations are an important part of estate planning. Many of these could provide you or your estate with significant tax benefits and help meet other financial planning needs, while providing a very generous ultimate gift to the Opera Naples.
Consult your financial planning professional to determine which of these options is best for you. Please contact us at 239.963.9050 if you have additional questions.
Among the most popular planned gifts:
- Will bequests
- Life income gifts from which you (or another) can receive lifetime income
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and other retirement savings plan gifts
- Charitable lead trusts
- Gifts of appreciated property
- Real estate gifts
- Life insurance gifts
Make Opera Naples your legacy. To keep the price of opera tickets affordable for everyone, other funding sources such as charitable gifts and endowment income are critical in covering our operating expenses. An endowment that yields predictable revenue is a vital stabilizing force that allows for financially responsible artistic planning.
Endowment income will also permit Opera Naples to:
- Strengthen the artistry of the Company and compete successfully for the best singers, conductors, designers and directors
- Keep ticket prices competitive with other entertainment options to encourage growth in the Opera Naples audiences
- Have the stability of a reliable source of income so that the Company can continue to flourish in all economic climates.
Please consider making a gift to the endowment in addition to your annual support. There are endowment donor recognition and naming opportunities that we would be glad to discuss with you.
For more information on Matching Gifts or Planned and Endowment Gifts, please contact General Director Jerry Goldberg: